Come view this divine 4 bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Single family Home. A spacious home right here in the Hayward Hills! This property includes a microwave, dishwasher, disposal, refrigerator, washer, and dryer. The carpet had just been cleaned which gives the home a rejuvenated look and feel. As you walk inside you will see a spacious family room with fire place and “wet bar” to your left. Perfect for guest entertainment and to your right will be the dining area. Also downstairs is the living room. Upstairs you will find that the master bedroom has french doors, with a full bathroom and 2 cl… osets, exiting the master bedroom you will go down the hall to 3 more bedrooms. The bathroom in the hallway is a full bath that has been beautifully done counter tops. A spacious backyard with 2 patio areas and a 2 car garage. This unit also has access to the community pool which is very close to property.
Please call (510) 735-8445 to schedule a time to view this property. For an application, visit our website: http://www.AapexPM.com. Come see your new home today!
Amenities: disposal, dishwasher, electric stove, washer/dryer, refrigerator, microwave, 2-garage with garage opener, One pet may be possible on our preferred pet program. See the website for details.
This property allows self guided viewing without an appointment. Contact for details.
-Downtown Hayward Location. Gated community. Near bart, perfect for SF commuters.
-3 bed 2 & 1/2 bath. Almost 1500 sqf. built in 2004 & recently remodeled.
– Kitchen features granite counters and new stainless steel appliances.
– Brand new Samsung Washer and Dryer upstairs.
– Bamboo flooring throughout entire house.
– 5″ baseboards and 5″ Crown molding throughout house.
– Entire home recently painted.
– Oversized two car garage. Guest parking within gated community.
– Half bathroom downstairs features large storage that runs under stairs.
– Master bedroom h… as walk in closet, small balcony and large open bathroom with double sinks, tub and separate shower.
– 2nd bathroom upstairs has double sinks and large tub shower and toilet.
– All 3 bedrooms are upstairs.
– Rent = $2,950
– Security Deposit = $1400
– Pets are allowed under certain circumstances and will require additional deposit.
– Owner pays Water, Garbage and HOA. Tenant responsible PG&E + cable/internet, etc.
– Available September 1st.
– Email to setup viewing and please send short email describing your situation and number of tenants.
– Tenant screening
– Income verification
– Prefer small family or two tenants searching to split rent.
Owner pays HOA, Water and Garbage. Tenant responsible for PG&E and utilities.